Breezway is strongly committed to protecting your privacy.
What information do we gather?
In conducting business Breezway may gather personal information from you. This may include details such as your name, date of birth, email address, phone number and street address.
How do we gather information?
- When you contact us with an enquiry and request for information.
- If you apply for a credit account.
- If you request a quote or order through us.
- From credit reporting companies that you have nominated as a trade reference.
- From companies that you have nominated as a trade reference.
- When you request regular newsletters or information from us.
For what purpose is personal information collected and used?
- To answer any questions you may have.
- Provide you with information and updates for your interest. A user may, at any time, opt out of receiving such information.
- To provide quotes or orders to you.
- To provide products and services to you.
- Determine whether we should open a credit account for you.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. To further ensure the integrity of data stored on our network we utilise all necessary and available security. We do not sell, trade, or give-away any information we may have on any of our users.
We limit access to private and confidential data only to those employees with a specific need to retrieve this information and we store data on multiple service systems, in controlled, secure environments.
The Breezway website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that Breezway is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. These sites will have their own privacy policies that you should make yourself aware of.
PO Box 321